We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here's our process.
Shop the highest-quality CBDA Products online from trusted CBD brands: MONTKUSH, CBDistillery, Extract Labs, and Endoca at affordable prices.
CBDa Products Reviews
These CBDa products contain other beneficial and therapeutic phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
1. MONTKUSH Raw CBDA Oil Drops (Best Overall)
Montkush’s raw CBDa oil drops are our top pick. This full-spectrum tincture is made from a top-of-the-line rosin press that can be used at a lower temperature, so they could extract all of the goodness from the hemp plant with absolutely no additives.
The end product is not only rich in a range of beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids it contains uncommonly high levels of CBDa.
MONTKUSH handles the whole process from end to end, growing hemp on their certified organic farm, then extracting, bottling, and selling it in-house. With no extra solvents or added flavors, their raw, solventless, whole-plant CBDA oil is one of the purest extracts out there.
What I love about this brand is all the hemp is grown and extracted on its own farm in Vermont, and they don't use any chemicals to extract CBD from their hemp flower. They are fully compliant with the Vermont Department of Agricultural, along with being USDA certified organic by the Vermont Organic Farmers.
Raw CBDa Oil Drops Effects
Perfect for help managing pain, anxiety, everyday stress, and getting a good nights sleep.
Product Options & Prices
The CBDA oil drops comes in three different strengths and are unflavored.
- CBDA Oil Drops 500mg cost is ($59.00)
- CBDA Oil Drops 1000mg cost is ($99.00)
- CBDA Oil Drops 1300mg cost is ($119.00)
MONTKUSH has received positive feedback from customers on its official website with customers praising their quality, effects are felt almost immediately, and good stuff works great.
One customer said I have found something that actually works for my anxiety and stress with no side effects. I am so glad I found Montkush. Thanks to Anthony Sullivan and his team for caring and creating such a great product.
2. CBDistillery Raw Synergy CBDA + CBD 1:1 Tincture (Best Value)
This CBDA + CBD oil tincture is formulated with a robust terpene profile unique to raw CBD extracts. This full-spectrum tincture contains a 1:1 ratio of CBDa to CBD (500 mg each), plus small amounts of minor hemp cannabinoids, including CBC, THC, CBDV, CBG, and CBGa.
CBDistillery is one of the more popular CBD brands out there. It’s certified by the U.S. Hemp Authority and uses natural farming practices and organic Colorado hemp to make its products.
The Raw Synergy CBDA+CBD Tincture by CBDistillery is designed to marry the synergetic power of hemp cannabinoids with other functional ingredients to deliver superior wellness benefits.
Raw Synergy CBDA + CBD 1:1 Tincture Effects
Energizing effect, mood booster, less anxiety, and overall well-being.
Product Options & Prices
The Raw Synergy CBDA + CBD 1:1 Tincture comes in one strength and is unflavored.
- Raw Synergy CBDA + CBD 1:1 Tincture 1000mg cost is ($60.00)
CBDistillery has received positive feedback from customers on its official website with customers praising its high quality, calm and relaxing effects, and the raw synergy CBDA tincture is the best on market.
One customer said Great. This is the most effective oil I’ve tried. I will definitely purchase again. I purchase from CBDistillery exclusively.
3. Extract Labs Immune Support CBGa CBDa Tincture (Best Immune Support)
A first-of-its-kind tincture offering rare and powerful cannabinoids from Extract Labs is a blend of raw hemp extracts and is rich in rare cannabinoids with a 1:1:1:1 ratio of CBGa, CBDa, CBG, and CBD.
Founded in 2016 by army veteran Craig Henderson, Extract Labs is a highly reputable brand out of Colorado. Its products are made with certified organic ingredients and certified vegan, kosher, halal, and gluten-free.
CBGa and CBDa have become the subject of a recent study on how cannabinoids interact with Covid-19. The researchers found that two cannabinoid acids commonly found in hemp, CBGA, and CBDA, can bind to the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
By binding to the spike protein, the compounds can prevent the virus from entering cells and causing infection, potentially offering new avenues to prevent and treat the disease.
CBGa CBDa Tincture Effects
Supports immune wellness, Alleviates soreness and Reduces anxiety while giving a sense of focus.
Product Options & Prices
Immune Support CBGA CBDA Tincture comes in one strength and is unflavored.
- Immune Support CBGA CBDA Tincture 500 MG CBGa, 500 MG CBDa, 500 MG CBG, 500 MG CBD cost is ($99.00)
Extract Labs has received positive feedback from customers on its official website with customers praising its daily immune support, its quality, feeling relaxed, but not tired, and powerful tincture.
One customer said I've never come across an immune-boosting formula like this (CBGa, CBDa, CBG, CBD). It has a very bitter taste, so make sure to hold it under the tongue for as long as you can. I like to chase with a little juice. I feel strong and ready for anything.
4. Endoca Raw CBD+ Oil (Best Vital Vitamins and Minerals Formula)
If you’re looking for the added benefits of Omega 3, Omega 6, and Vitamin E, together with CBDa, CBD, and low concentrations of the natural forms of CBC, CBG, and CBN, we recommend the raw oil from Endoca.
Founded in 2010, Endoca is one of the oldest and most respected CBD brands in the world. They use cutting-edge testing and world-class equipment to ensure that their products are safe and healthy.
The company is 100 percent certified with the desired GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) certification. Every step of the way, Endoca monitors the process to ensure they meet all quality standards that are required by any pharmaceutical grade product.
All products are made with 100% chemical-free ingredients, free from fillers or any hidden chemicals.
Raw CBD+ Oil Effects
Help keep your immune system strong, regulate your appetite and mood, and great help when dealing with anxiety.
Product Options & Prices
You can choose from three different strengths and is unflavored.
- Raw CBD+CBDA Oil 300mg cost is ($26.00)
- Raw CBD+CBDA Oil 1500mg cost is ($92.00)
- Raw CBD+CBDA Oil 4500mg cost is ($246.00)
Endoca has received positive feedback from customers on its official website with customers praising amazing service for a high-quality product, fast-acting effects, great product with constant quality, and fast and reliable delivery.
One customer said excellent product. Excellent delivery service; arrives really quickly. All round EXCELLENT! Wouldn't be without the raw hemp oil; really helps me sleep and that is invaluable!
Why Choose Raw CBDa Products Over Regular CBD?
Raw, CBDa-rich products are ideal for people who want to use hemp in the most potent, natural, unadulterated form possible. Although CBD and CBDA share many physiologic properties, they also have some important differences:
- CBDA is more easily absorbed (up to 11 times) compared to CBD.
- CBDA may be more potent than CBD for some applications based on studies of rodent models of nausea, stress-induced anxiety, pain and inflammation, and seizures. We don’t know if similar results translate to humans yet, but it is possible that CBDA may be more effective than CBD at lower doses.
- CBDA doesn't undergo heating or any other processing and maintains the full spectrum of hemp’s beneficial compounds as they exist in nature.
- You’ll see better results at lower dosages when using CBDA products compared to CBD. If you have tried CBD without much success, CBDA might be worth trying.
How To Find Quality CBDA Products?
Here are a few tips:
- When purchasing a CBD or CBDA product, seek out accurately full-spectrum CBDA labeled products providing third-party certificates of analysis that correspond to the product batch.
- Each part of the cannabis plant works together to create effects stronger than the sum of their parts cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds all enhance one another’s effects, known as the entourage effect. So you’re going to want a whole-plant, full-spectrum extract rather than any other type, like isolate, which only contains a single cannabinoid and nothing else.
- Look to see how much CBDA is in 1ml of oil. Seek products that have a high level of CBDA, i.e. 20-25 mg/ml or more versus CBDA oils that may only have 1-10 mg/ml of oil.
- Check the Hemp Source. How and where the hemp was grown has a big effect on the quality, safety, and effectiveness of the final product. That’s why you should choose companies that source organically grown hemp. Cannabis absorbs toxins that can pass to you, so finding products that are grown without pesticides and fertilizers is ideal.
- If you want to make sure you’re buying high-quality products, find a company that is responsible for every step of the operation. They plant the seeds, cultivate the hemp, harvest the flowers and leaves, extract the phytochemicals, and bottle the products.
Managing each step of the process gives these reputable CBD companies full oversight over their operations. This makes it easier to ensure that adequate care is taken to prevent contamination and ensure potency at every step.
- Reading CBDA product reviews is a great way to find a product that works the way you want it to.
Where To Buy CBDA Products?
Ordering online is the most convenient method. The above CBDA products are some of the best in the online CBDA market.
The best part is you can order the above products online and have them shipped straight to your door.
If you aren’t close to one of the physical retail locations, or if you just aren’t interested in getting in your car and driving somewhere, ordering online is the perfect solution.
How We Chose The Best CBDA Products
We chose these best CBDa products based on criteria we think are good indicators of safety, quality, efficiency (effectiveness of the product), and transparency. Each product in this article:
- Strength — How much CBD is in the oil?
- Overall Ingredients — Are added ingredients for flavor all natural?
- Source — Does the company source their hemp in the USA?
- Transparency and Honest Marketing — Can you easily access independent third-party lab results for the oil and are they accurately labeled?
- Safety — passes tests for pesticides, heavy metals, and molds, according to the COA
- Efficiency — We had to make sure there’s some sort of evidence that the full-spectrum CBD oil in question actually works. We analyzed test results for potency to measure this and rummaged through hundreds of verified reviews online to see what people really have to say.
- Value — Is the full spectrum oil reasonably priced based on quality and potency?
- Customer Service — Do they have a knowledgeable, friendly customer service team that is easy to contact?
- User Trust and Effectiveness — What are customers saying about the product?
Frequently Asked Question
Is CBDA good for anxiety?
Products that feature both CBD and CBDA oil offer far more benefits. CBDA has been found to be even more effective at treating anxiety.
Does CBDA help with sleep?
Based on customer reviews, CBDA might be even better at improving restorative sleep (if you wake up feeling rested and refreshed) as compared to CBD. CBDA has been proven to be more absorbable and more potent in a variety of studies.
Will CBDA make you high?
CBDA is non-psychoactive, meaning users won’t get high or stoned. This is because CBDA does not directly interact with our endocannabinoid receptors.
Final Thoughts On CBDA Products
The above CBDA product recommendations provide its customers with superior quality and effectiveness; they stick to the law. And your safety is their primary concern. Plus they’ve built a reputation across the USA as a top seller of CBDA products.
That said, there’s no better way to find out whether a CBDA brand will work for you, other than trying it for yourself. So we encourage you to consider giving one of the brands a try! You may be really glad you did.