This Best delta 8 drinks review offers valuable guidance from our team who've used the beverages and can provide first-hand accounts of what to expect, the item's quality, and if any of these brands are right for you.
We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here's our process.
Related Picks: Best Delta-8 Gummies
Delta-8 drinks are becoming more and more popular and for good reason. Whether you’re looking for a gentle yet buzzy dose of delta-8 THC, or a boost of energy to help you get through your day, or just help you unwind after a long day.
Maybe you prefer a low-dose THC beverage that is a bright, refreshing enjoyable non-alcoholic alternative that helps you avoid feeling like you’re the only one not drinking at the party, we’ve got the perfect options for you.
Please drink responsibly. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after drinking a D8 beverage. Do not consume if you are under 21 years old, pregnant, nursing, have any liver condition, or are taking medication. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Best Delta 8 Drinks
To help you find the best Delta 8 drink that works well for you, you can legally buy online right now. We’ve done thorough research, testing, read customer reviews, and a lot of tasting to help determine which D8 drinks are worth trying — and which aren’t.
Quick Links - Click/Tap To Jump To:
- Best Overall: 3Chi Delta 8 Seltzer
- Strongest Effects: Delta 8 Pro
- Best Alcohol Substitute: Diet Smoke
- Best Energy Boost: Just Delta
1. Best Overall: 3Chi Delta 8 Seltzer
Meet the best overall Delta 8 THC-infused seltzer to put you in high spirits. Easy to consume at any time of day to boost your mood for hours.
Also Read: Our Full 3CHI review
Available for $35.99 from 3Chi (6 cans per pack)
3CHI Delta 8 Seltzers feature 20mg of premium delta 8 and are available in 4 uplifting flavors: Black Raspberry, Cherry Lime, Pineapple, and Grapefruit.
I poured it over a glass of ice, and took casual sips, and noted that the cherry lime was full of flavor. However, It takes a little longer than a vape to feel the effects but lasted for hours.
I was not expecting the quick feeling of being more upbeat, social, and calm for the whole party. I have to say that it was easily one of the best joyful highs I’ve experienced from a Delta-8 THC product.
These Delta 8 Seltzers from 3Chi are powerful and delicious, and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to experience a unique and fast-acting happy, content high.
What we liked
- Affordable 6-pack at $35.99
- Great for reducing stress and reduce its negative effects on our lives, boosting mood, and socializing
- Happy mood effects lasted for hours
- Four bright, refreshing flavors
- Fully tested for potency and contaminants
What we didn't like
- I wasn’t a fan of the pineapple
- The cane sugar is bit sweet
2. Strongest Effects: Delta 8 Pro Syrups
If you want the strongest effects possible out of a delta-8 drink, then Delta-8 Pro has you covered with their infused syrups made for mixing into your go-to drinks. Just get your favorite flavor and add a little excitement to any beverage.
Available for $14.99 to $74.99 from Delta 8 Pro (1 bottle, 3 bottles, 6 bottles)
With Delta-8 Pro’s D8 strawberry syrup, you add only about 1-2 teaspoons of the syrup to your drink to experience high-powered, long-lasting results.
The graduated lines on the side of the label make it super easy to determine the amount you are pouring out.
One serving is about 50mg of delta-8 THC, so it’s sure to get you smiling, at ease, and probably a bit effervescent.
But, whatever you do, don’t consume this syrup on its own unless you want to gag. When you add it to a drink, though, you’ll be surprised by the strawberry jolly rancher taste.
Just pour them in with your favorite beverage and let these tasty syrups work their magic. You can relax knowing that all the latest lab results are right on Delta 8 Pro’s product page.
What we liked
- Strongest effects possible out of a delta-8 drink with 50mg of D8 per serving
- Easy to mix and measure with drinks of all kinds
- 300mg Delta 8 THC in every bottle
- I find it to be powerful, euphoric, producing full-body effects, and arousing
- Good for reducing pain, anxiety, stress, sexy time activities
What we didn't like
- The flavor is a little artificial tasting
- Takes somewhat longer to kick in than other delta-8 drinks I've tried
- The effects may be too strong for some users
3. Best Alcohol Substitute: Diet Smoke Delta-8 Peach Soda
Delta-8 drinks make great substitutes for alcohol, and Diet Smoke’s delta-8 sodas are no exception. Their effects hit you quickly, and you’ll likely notice extreme happiness and have a good time alongside your friends at the party.
Available for $24 from Diet Smoke (4-pack of cans)
If you don’t want to deal with the horrible next-morning hangover after a party, opt for a Diet Smoke delta-8 drink, instead.
Diet Smoke’s D8 drinks contain 15mg of delta-8 THC in each, and they come in two flavors: Lemon Lime and Peach.
These sodas are quite tasty and hide the taste of hemp very well. Plus, their effects hit you quickly, and you’ll likely notice full-body comfort, be more upbeat, very social, and not give a shit about anything.
These D8 sodas are 100% vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free, and have all-natural ingredients wherever possible.
Specially formulated for a perfectly balanced nice buzz. Lab-tested for Potency and Safety and 100% federally legal THC and CBD delivered right to your door.
What we liked
- Great-tasting sodas
- Remarkable for uplifting moods and reducing stress
- A good alternative for an alcohol substitute for those who don’t want to drink or be hungover
- Still allows me to have a great time when I have friends and family over
- Fully lab-tested for potency and safety
What we didn't like
- Somewhat cheap packaging
- Only two flavor options
- Very little product and brand information
4. Best Energy Boost: Just Delta Delta 8 Shots
If you’re looking for a boost of energy and inspiration, Just Delta has their delta-8 shots for sale online just for you.
Available for $79 from Just Delta (12-Pack Delta 8 Shots)
Just Delta Store offers outstanding quality delta-8 energy shots that are perfect for helping you feel energized, inspired, and, of course, cheerful.
These D8 Shots includes a whopping 100mg of D8 in each bottle to boost that energy with the added kick of D8 for your pleasure.
The shoots don't taste the best, but they get to work quickly. After about 15 minutes, I felt more uplifted and invigorated, yet I wasn’t at all shaky or anxious like I get with a few cups of coffee.
What we liked
- A potent blend of 100mg delta-8 THC in every bottle
- Affordably priced at just $5 per bottle
- Produces strong, invigorating effects
- Ideal for boosting mood and energy levels
What we didn't like
- Slight aftertaste
- Only one flavor option: Fruit Punch
- Uses high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavors
- Not lab tested for contaminants
Is Mixing Delta-8 And Alcohol A Good Idea?
Delta-8 is on the rise, and lately, it’s becoming the soul of the party! But is mixing Delta-8 and alcohol a good idea? Let's check it out...
- Delta-8 is a psychoactive cannabinoid
- Research shows that both Delta-8 and alcohol increase the power of each others effects
- Users report that Delta-8 can help with hangover symptoms
- Studies suggest that alcohol potentially increases the absorption rate of THC
- Mixing Alcohol and Delta-8 THC may carry potential health risks for some users
- Always consume much less of both substances if you’re consuming them together
Be Aware That Delta-8 May Delay Alcohol Onset
Do you remember those days when you kept drinking and thinking to yourself I don't feel anything yet, and then it all suddenly hit you? You were slurring and had a hard time walking. The same applies here if you took Delta-8 before alcohol.
A study found that consuming THC before consuming alcohol could slow the rise in blood alcohol levels, which means you’d feel sober, so you’d keep drinking, and then it all hits you at once.
I know some people prefer to mix delta-8 drinks with alcohol; if you do, proceed with caution.
While many consumers will find that the combination can be relaxing, it may create negative effects for others.
Especially if you have a low tolerance to D8, it’s best to avoid adding delta-8 to your alcohol until you know you can handle the cannabinoid better.
While there’s still more to learn about how Delta-8 and alcohol interact, so for now, it’s safe to say you should tread lightly when mixing the two substances.
Can Delta-8 Drinks Replace Alcohol?
Yes! Delta-8 drinks can make great alcohol replacements. These drinks are wonderful for providing a slight mellow buzz while reducing stress and anxiety, being more upbeat, social, and calm — perfect for social situations.
Plus, you won’t have to deal with a hangover or hangxiety experienced the morning after a night of drinking. Plus, I found that Delta 8 was cost-effective enough to be that replacement for me.
Although, these drinks aren’t going to get you feeling drunk like you’re used to, but you’re not going to have any regrets and you'll remember all the good times.
Do Delta-8 Drinks Help Hangovers?
Drinking can be fun, but hangovers? Not that much. We’ve all experienced some sort of sensitivity to alcohol or regretting too many margaritas.
A delta-8 drink won’t prevent your hangover. But, it could potentially help with certain symptoms, and with these making, you feel better after a long night of drinking.
First, it can help with nausea. Sometimes dizziness can be pretty annoying after a night of drinking, so you can skip those symptoms by using some delta 8 THC. This way, you also feel a little better to eat or hydrating without feeling nauseated.
Lastly, some people find that delta-8 is good for pain and stress, both of which hangovers can cause.
Are Delta-8 Drinks Legal to Buy Online?
Yes, for the most part, delta-8 drinks are legal to buy online; but, this does depend on your state. Technically, hemp-derived delta-8 drinks are federally legal thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill.
However, many states have placed regulations or bans on delta-8 THC, making these products illegal there. It's best to check the delta-8 laws in your area before trying to place an online order.
Can Delta 8 Drinks Have Side Effects?
Delta 8 drinks can cause the usual side effects associated with delta 8, namely drowsiness, changes in appetite, and feelings of anxiety or paranoia, though such side effects are typically attributed to high doses consumed or you are sensitive to THC.
Got Too High Off Delta 8? Here's What To Do
Although there is no antidote to too much delta-8, there are a lot of self-care techniques that you can use while you wait for the effects to wear off.
YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY! You might feel too high and nervous, but you are fine and everything will be fine. Don’t panic! I know easier said than done. No worries! Lets walk you through some tips for what to do if you get too high:
- Stay Hydrated: Drink some water. It’s the first step to getting not-so-high.
- Keep Calm And Try Your Best To Relax: Sure, this might be easier said than done, but try to relax. Rest your feet, and lay your head down. Try to get lost in a movie or some music. The calmer you can stay, the sooner the negative symptoms of the high will go away.
- Eat Something Sweet: Eating is a well-known strategy for sobering up. Eating helps to absorb some of the effects of THC, and sugary foods like fruit or candy are not only enjoyably distracting but are particularly helpful.
- Sniff Some Black Pepper: Another useful hack to sober up from being too high is to create a sensory overload by lightly sniffing black pepper. Black pepper contains a terpene called beta-caryophyllene (also known as the “pepper terpene), which upon inhalation can significantly mellow out your high.
- Distract Yourself: As we said before, try to lose yourself in a movie or some music. Play a video game or even read a book. Whatever you can do to entertain and distract yourself, try to do it. The less you notice your negative symptoms, the better.
- Go For A Walk Or At Least Some Fresh Air: Fresh air helps clear your mind. If you need to, go for a walk. If anything, at least take a step outside. Take a few moments to breathe in the fresh air and know everything is okay.
- Cuddle Up With A Furry Friend: Of course, you should do this even when you’re not too high off Delta-8. Give your pet some love! Cuddles with a furry friend may help calm you down and improve your situation.
- Talk To Someone You Love: Friends definitely help keep you level-headed as you seemingly feel like you’re losing your mind. Talking with someone you love can be a great strategy to pass the time.
Final Thoughts About The Best Delta 8 Drinks
After we analyzed the brands based on Effects, Potency, Taste, Lab Reports, Price, and Customer Reviews, it became much easier to figure out which brands were worth trying and which ones weren’t.
With this, we were able to come up with our list of the top four best delta-8 drinks, even focusing on each brand’s specialties. After strict comparisons, it was obvious that 3Chi came out on top.
It's always recommended to talk to a healthcare professional before starting any Delta-8 product.
Hello! We are writers here at Hemp Jubilation. We are a diverse small group of experienced CBD users. We strive to bring you the finest, up-to-date reviews and content on all things CBD.
We have been writing about CBD for more than 5 years and have tried and reviewed dozens of CBD products. We are knowledgeable about the popular CBD brands and products, the CBD industry as well as the science and research behind this popular natural remedy.